Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Featured snippets: How much do you really know about them? [QUIZ]
Jul 31, 2017 by Stephan Spencer
Think you’re an expert on featured snippets? Then put your money where your mouth is and take this quiz, created by columnist Stephan Spencer!
- How local businesses can turn the threat of on-demand deliveries to their own advantage
Jul 31, 2017 by Brian Smith
On-demand delivery services are making local businesses nervous, but columnist Brian Smith explains why this new shift in consumer behavior should be seen as an opportunity to grow.
- Best Practices for Building an On-Demand Content Strategy
Jul 31, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
On August 17th, join us as Mark Bornstein, VP of Content Marketing at ON24, highlights the best practices for building an on-demand content strategy. He’ll explain how to build your on-demand content network, and increase the reach of your content to generate more leads and expand your sales pipeline.
- How to use the power of social media to better market your online store
Jul 31, 2017 by Steve Olenski
Contributor Steve Olenski explains the benefits of employing social media tools and techniques to let potential customers get to know your brand.
- Are neural networks the next marketing creatives?
Jul 31, 2017 by Barry Levine
Researchers at the UK’s University of Warwick have trained the system to recognize which urban or rural scenes are the most beautiful.
- Report: Customer satisfaction with search drops, in social Google+ beats Facebook
Jul 30, 2017 by Greg Sterling
ACSI rankings are based on survey of nearly 5,000 US consumers.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry