Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Got amazing content but no leads? 5 ways to rethink your paid strategy
Jul 25, 2017 by Todd Saunders
Content marketing isn’t easy — especially if you don’t have a content distribution strategy! Columnist Todd Saunders outlines how PPC can be used to enhance your organic content efforts.
- Navigating the programmatic turn in content distribution
Jul 25, 2017 by Chuck Moran
As programmatic becomes a viable means of distributing branded content, columnist Chuck Moran discusses the risks involving brand safety, viewability and verification and how brands can prepare.
- European regulators turning up the heat on Facebook, other social sites to modify terms
Jul 25, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Social sites are being pushed to craft T&Cs very different from those in the US.
- Are you a content hoarder? Maybe it’s time for a blog cleanup
Jul 25, 2017 by Sherry Bonelli
Columnist Sherry Bonelli outlines why improving and optimizing your outdated blog posts may be a better strategy than endlessly pushing out new content.
- How to bring your potential customers back with retargeting
Jul 25, 2017 by Jacob Baadsgaard
The vast majority of visitors to your website probably aren’t ready to buy yet. But columnist Jacob Baadsgaard argues that with the right retargeting approach, you can help them get ready to buy — and ensure that you’ll be the company they choose once they’re ready.
- Amazon advertising: Beyond Prime Day
Jul 25, 2017 by Kevin Lee
Whether it’s a friend, foe or frenemy, Amazon is a powerful force among both brands and marketers. Contributor Kevin Lee says if you’re planning to advertise on Amazon.com, the time to do it is now.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry