Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Snapchat releases Snap Publisher: self-serve ad creation tool converts horizontal videos, websites into vertical video ads
Jul 17, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Snap Publisher enables brands to edit a horizontal video into a vertical one or to have have Snapchat’s computer vision technology do the work.
- How marketers’ influence can expand beyond lead gen: Utilizing remarketing for nurturing leads
Jul 17, 2017 by Elizabeth Laird
Marketers are often responsible for generating leads, but columnist Elizabeth Laird explains how they can also help move those leads down the sales funnel.
- The most brand-safe app category is not what you’d expect
Jul 17, 2017 by Andrew Dubatowka
When it comes to advertising, mobile games are both brand-safe and extremely effective. Contributor Andrew Dubatowka explains why.
- Watson helps AdYouLike screen content for native ads
Jul 17, 2017 by Barry Levine
The UK-based ad platform, now expanded to the US, says this is the first native ad job for the “Jeopardy”-winning supercomputer.
- For Trusona’s CMO, a startup mindset means being a jack-of-all-trades
Jul 17, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
After 14 years leading marketing programs for Microsoft, Karen Dayan made the jump to marketing startups and hasn’t looked back.
- Move over millennials, Gen-Z now the largest single population segment
Jul 17, 2017 by Greg Sterling
According to Nielsen data, Gen-Z is now 26 percent of the population.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry