The 5 Elements Every e-Commerce Website Needs to Attract New Customers [Infographic]
Which e-commerce website elements are most important to consumers? What should brands focus time, energy, and budget on improving?
To find out, we looked at a host of recent surveys, research reports, and academic papers. From that analysis, we found that people across all regions and verticals consistently value the same few core website features when shopping online.
It turns out that there are 5 essentials consumers are looking for when it comes to engaging with an e-commerce website:
1. An Easy-to-Use Experience That Loads Quickly
2. Accurate, In-Depth Information About Products/Services
3. Big, Clear Images That Include Small Details
4. A Diversity of Reliable Reviews and Ratings
5. Fast and Dynamic On-Site Search
Read all the details in the fascinating infographic below:
Source: Social Media Explorer